Sunday, February 12, 2012

A Quick Update...

Well, it's been quite sometime since I've done any kind of update so I will start most recently and work backwards...

Much to my own dismay I have already gotten WAY behind with the photo a day challenge, and have only actually done 3 days. That being said I will not be doing the rest of the month as many things have come up and this is the last thing on my mind right now!

The weeks have been passing soo quickly I can't quite believe it, on Wednesday I will be 35 weeks along, so only 5 weeks until my due date... if this baby were to come as early as Alivia I only have about a week and a half... but we're holding out for 37 weeks, right baby? It's so exciting but also making me quite nervous for life with 3 kids, in 3 years! Jordan and I have finally decided on our baby's name- which is so exciting because he was the one who brought it up and wanted to talk about it (which he never does, for what reason I'm not actually too sure) Anyways, if we have a baby girl her name will be 'Sienna Monika Dykman' and if our baby is a boy it will be 'Hudson William Dykman'. SO exciting and it makes it yet again that much more real!

Jordan's been making amazing progress with the van, he's just about ready to put the engine back in which was stripped down to the bare minimum, I don't know much about engines but seeing how much he had it apart and all the pieces that we're on the shelves... seemed super daunting to me! Jaxon usually goes out for an hour or 2 every night and 'helps' Jordan, I think he just ends up making a mess of all the tools but it's so sweet they can have Daddy son time like that! So our fingers are crossed this baby will also wait until the van is ready.


We've been able to enjoy lots of beautiful sunny days outside at home and at Oma's house, both kids are so happy to play outside and roam around... really looking forward to summer now!







Alivia LOVES the swing, even if she's been in it for half an hour she will cry when you take her out!


I know we've been up to more than that in the past few weeks but as far as what we've done I'm not even too sure right now, here's a few pictures of my funny monkeys though!

The first time Alivia spoon fed herself, I can't believe I waited so long to let her try!

Alivia loves to sit and climb into anything box like


Jaxon just being a goof, love using any kitchen ware as headgear!

2 comments:

  1. Yay for having names chosen :)
    Very cool. And such a relief. I keep wondering when one of us will pop and who will have the first :) Hopefully Kelsy as I know you really want your home birth :) I hope you've been doing great otherwise :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know... huge relief having names! It's so close to baby time, and yes I'm holding out for 37 weeks (which is only 2 weeks away)! Other than the usual aches and pains I've been having quite a bit of nausea again usually in the evening but I just keep telling myself that the end is near! Hope to see you at least once more before these babies come along!

    ReplyDelete