Saturday, November 10, 2012

Ten on Ten

I can't believe it's already the 10th! I also almost missed it, remembered on the way to driving Alivia to swimming lessons, so it started a bit late but here was our day...
11:30am- Alivia was cold and tired after swimming lessons and refused to smile for me

12:30pm- my crazy, messy workspace as I get ready for the craft fair next week, so excited to get some more exposure for my little business- VeeVee's Accessories 

1:30pm- quiet time watching a movie

2:30pm- Hudson having a nap

3:30pm- Cousin time with Mya

4:30pm- Jordan out in his shop working on the 'new' truck

5:30pm- Happy Hudson after dinner

6:30pm- Alivia and Dezil playing around at Oma & Opa's after dinner

7:30pm- bedtime stories

8:30pm- 3 kids in bed, Hubby at hockey time to take a moment for myself with an ear grey tea!


No comments:

Post a Comment