Tuesday, December 4, 2012

The Past Few Weeks

The past few weeks have been one big blur- I don't even know where to begin if I don't look at pictures! Jordan has been working 6 days a week and now 10 hour days, we don't see him much right now. I've been super busy with orders and having lots of success with my business right now, trying to find enough time to 'work' is proving challenging. The kids have been going to bed by 7 lately which is a big blessing as it gives me at least 4 hours for working on orders. I also had my first craft fair a couple weeks ago which was a great success!
Here's some cute photos from the last few weeks...




Hudson started crawling yesterday!!!!!! He is suddenly seeming so grown up, and now can get into anything he wants, he's also still making a valiant effort to stand, but only gets to his knees. The older 2 are so excited and have to crawl along with him and cheer him on, it's so cute!


We've been sick on and off for what seems like months now, having a cold then we get better then like a day later someone gets a runny nose again and it starts all over. It's been tiring and hope to be done with it soon!

We had a few visits with friends and Hudson got to hang out with his buddy Tommy!

The kids and I put up our Christmas decorations last week and have been listening to lots of Christmas music. Daddy was outside putting Christmas lights on the house! We won't get our Christmas tree until the week before Christmas as I don't feel like keeping children away from it for so long- well basically keeping Hudson away from it, perfect timing!!
We've also done a few christmas crafts with lots more planned. We have a baking day with Auntie Cori and Grandma coming up, a special outing with Daddy, lots of Christmas dinners, and Alivia's birthday of course- can't believe she's already going to be 2!


Advent calendars from Oma









No comments:

Post a Comment