After a lot of difficult days (and nights) lately, I feel like I've done nothing but complain. My patience has been minimal at best, I am quick to get angry and even quicker to get upset. I've had no motivation to do anything more than necessary (especially make dinner) and know I'm in a slump, trying so hard to have a positive attitude.
Thankfully an afternoon of sunshine, family, swings and some duck watching can do wonders. We decided to take the kids out to Mill Lake in Abbotsford, we went and watched the ducks swim around, walked around the lake and played at the 3 different playgrounds. It was chilly but beautiful with a gorgeous view of Mount Baker.
 |
| I think Daddy was having more fun than the kids!! |
A few other highlights from the week- Hudson is now pulling himself up and standing! He did once a few weeks ago already, but now will stand everywhere he can find something to grab onto.
We also got out for a little walk around the block, the kids taking turns pushing Hudson
 |
| The boys going through the puddle- these 2 are gonna be trouble! |
 |
| Still napping together |
 |
| Haven't set up the trains for quite sometime, the kids played together for hours |
 |
I can always count on this little guy for a smile!
Now into another week starting off with an extra day with Daddy home, hoping to do some Valentine's crafts and baking, Jaxon also has swimming and we have a birthday party on Friday!
Here we go!
|
Hi Angela
ReplyDeleteSo sorry you're not feeling yourself! Slumps are the worst! I hope that it's over by now and I'll pray for a good rest and that joy will come with the morning. I miss seeing you! I'll have to do better at getting together. Us moms need each other more than we realize, I think. So glad I get to see you on Friday! And I'm glad you got some fresh air and some time with Jordan. I hope it helped :)