Wow!! Amazing how a haircut can change how they look!! And I couldn't remember you having a blue wall until I realized that was the window ;) I love these weekly photos. I'm not doing well keeping up with my blog either. But it is worth it :)
Thanks Michelle! It seems more doable to do a few photos every week at this point than a whole post! I can at least look back and se how much they've changed- and yes, I still can't get over the difference a hair cut has made!
Wow!! Amazing how a haircut can change how they look!! And I couldn't remember you having a blue wall until I realized that was the window ;) I love these weekly photos. I'm not doing well keeping up with my blog either. But it is worth it :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Michelle! It seems more doable to do a few photos every week at this point than a whole post! I can at least look back and se how much they've changed- and yes, I still can't get over the difference a hair cut has made!
ReplyDelete