Saturday, September 27, 2014

As Time Goes On

Here we are! Zoey is already 3 weeks old! Time is going by so quickly, and I'm trying to get the most cuddles, snuggles and snoozes as I can with this little one before she's all grown up too!





She's getting some serious cubb on her and I love it!! She's also getting more alert and a little fussier too! She's already outgrown her newborn outfits, and I don't think it will be long before she's out of the next size too!


 We're still working away on Kindergarten with Jaxon, at our own pace and doing our own activities as we have yet to meet with our sponsor teacher and get the curriculum.




Everyday shenanigans with my 4 little monkeys...














Zoey and her buddy Jesse, who's just 3 month older! Napping together at Captain Kids while their older siblings play.




No comments:

Post a Comment