Happy First Birthday Zoey Monika! You are a joyful, easy going baby who makes everyone smile and laugh with you contagious happy spirit. I can't imagine life without you, you complete our family perfectly and are such a blessing!
On September 2 while we were camping you turned one, all I kept thinking was how thankful I was that you were here and I wasn't 37 weeks pregnant with you like I was last camping trip. We had chocolate chip and marshmallow pancakes for breakfast, then opened your presents with a couple little camping friends the kids had made. We had a beautiful day at the beach where we swam, napped and played in the sand and then had a pizza party and ice cream cake with the Stoker's.
You weren't very happy about the cake, maybe it was too cold? but you just started crying and didn't even want it!
When we came home we of course had to have a party for Zoey with our family, so on Saturday we celebrated again! Grandma and Grandpa, Oma and Opa, Opapa, Uncle Andy and Mya were all there!
We decorated outside and had a beautiful sunny afternoon to enjoy together.
Happy Birthday Baby Zoey, you are loved beyond words!
Happy Birthday Baby Girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment