We didn't put it together until the next day and it's a good thing we waited as it took 3 hours!
The boys were thrilled, and all 3 kids just love playing up top, it's become a great new 'toy'.
Hudson has adjusted pretty well, the first night he was up quite late but was just in the room playing as he (thankfully) can't open the doors yet. Once I heard it was quiet I went to check and he had climbed into bed and tucked himself in.
We also went to my parents to celebrate Andy's 30th birthday! We had pizza and ice cream cake- a family favourite! (Hudson always has the best cheesy faces lately!)
And a few more random pictures of our life recently...
![]() |
| Alivia's first ever drawing of people! From left to right she drew Jaxon, herself (with one eye) and Hudson! I just love it! |






















No comments:
Post a Comment