We had a pretty lazy day and the boys played some video games- it's the rule in our house that whoever the birthday person is they get to choose what they want to do that day.
Jaxon and Alivia helped me make the most delicious birthday cake ever!!
We went out for fish and chips, also Jordan's request and came home to have some cake with Grandma and Grandpa!
We had another beach day with Oma and Mya out in Tswwassen. We bought the kids new kites and that was definitely a highlight! Hudson just loved it!
We spent a morning at the water park before gymnastics one day.
We've been doing some fun activities too, face painting just because it's fun, I let Jaxon and Alivia paint my face too!
We also found a tie dye kit at Michaels for $5.99 and made some tie dye t-shirts. I let the kids pick the design they wanted and the colours and then I dyed it, we even made a onesie for baby and a matching shirt for Jaxon's buddy Danny! They've been begging to make some more and also to make one for Jordan and I. They also wear them almost everyday- unless I sneak them to put them in the wash!
We've been watching our garden grow, the sunflowers are all getting flowers on them and we had fresh cucumber and zucchini from our garden!
Hudson's snail obsession continues...
Sunday afternoon we headed to the park in Langley beside Al Anderson pool where Daddy was playing some outdoor hockey with his friends, so the kids and I hung out at the park and water park- which we had all to ourselves at some points. Of course the outdoor pool is right there and the kids were begging to go in, but Jordan and I didn't have our bathing suits so we promised we would go soon...
So Tuesday night we met daddy at the same park for some dinner, but then found out public swimming didn't start until 7pm... so we played for a couple hours at the park before going into the pool. The kids were just so excited and had huge smiles on their faces the entire time, Hudson was a bit uncertain at first (pretty sure this was his first time in a big pool since we was 1!!) He quickly became fearless though and was floating around and giggling and laughing. Jaxon and Alivia were jumping off the diving after about 5 minutes and must have done it about 20 times. We swam for about an hour and a half before Hudson let us know he was all done, it was now 8:30 so I was ready to head home too. Another place we'll definitely be going again soon!
I finally got all 3 kids in to see the dentist, they did so great even though I was a little nervous about taking them all at the same time and on my own. It was the first time for Hudson and Alivia and they both did fantastic, which I was really surprised from Hudson as he puts up a fight most of the time just to brush his teeth.
And I can't finish this post without some random pictures from our crazy little life...














































No comments:
Post a Comment