Thursday, May 10, 2012

Ten on Ten

A few months back I came across this blog which is so wonderful and so inspiring. I found this really awesome project she has called ten on ten which she started to "help me find beauty even when my world was so exhausting and hard with two little ones running around." 
I thought it was such a brilliant idea and after months just flying by I finally remembered (before the day was over) that today was the tenth. So on the thenth of every month you take a picture every hour for 10 consecutive hours. I actually SO enjoyed this as I of course love taking pictures and have some pretty cute little people running around! I hope to do this every month so here is the link to her blog, you should totally check it out: http://rebekahgough.blogspot.ca/p/ten-on-ten-photo-project.html
And here is my day in black and white:
9 am- My littlest sleeping

10 am- Laundry fight ensues when I try to put it all away

11 am- Bathtime for Hudson

12 pm- Waiting for lunch

1 pm- Alivia napping

2pm- Jaxon's turn

3 pm- Baking chocolate chip cookies

4 pm- Jaxon painting with Caszie

5 pm- Somebody's hungry

6 pm- Out for a walk in the glorious sunshine

2 comments:

  1. Very cool idea and such fun photos!!
    I love your updates. You have such a fun beautiful family! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. yah totally cool! might try a similar thing!!

    ReplyDelete