No longer 23 with 3 kids... he's now 24!!
We got to celebrate my amazing hubby's birthday yesterday. I know 24 isn't old, it doesn't even sound old (30 doesn't even seem old anymore) but I met this amazing guy when he was only 14... so in a way I feel like he is old, I guess I am too then!!
He had to work of course, because in the real world you don't get your birthday off, but he did get off a little bit early. We had french toast for dinner- his request so I made it but added cake batter to the eggs before dipping the bread in it, a little extra birthday sweetness! Jordan's parents and brother came over after dinner for some Oreo ice cream cake- also his request. He then had a hockey game and got a win! Today we went to IHOP for dinner since we like to go out to eat for birthdays so he got breakfast for dinner again!
We gave him this coupon for a Daddy and Son Day with Jaxon, I will send them out to have a special day together- going to castle fun park, getting ice cream and a few other special treats!
I also made him this t-shirt. After seeing it online I knew it would be the perfect gift, Jordan usually comes home from work and lies down on the floor and the kids play and climb all over him. Now he can come home and put on his special shirt, he still gets to lie down and the kids can drive their cars all over daddy's back, so now he gets a little back massage too! He thought it was great!
 |
| Trying out the new shirt |
 |
| Daddy and the 3 kids... this was the best one we got! |
 |
| Handsome boys! |
 |
| Big Boy Hudson and Mommy! |
No comments:
Post a Comment