Lots of pictures in this post as we've had a fun busy week... these first few are actually from last weekend
 |
| Brothers hanging out... |
 |
| on top of Daddy! |
 |
| Alivia loves to push the stroller |
 |
| Hudson has lots of naps in the stroller outside, lots of fresh air! |
More wonderful sunny weather, we were finally back to our normal healthy selves this week and we made sure we didn't waste any time enjoying it, lots of fun in the sun.
 |
| picnic time |
 |
| helping Daddy hang the new screen door they made |
 |
| everyone checking on Hudson |
 |
| little mousy |
 |
| Playing airplane with daddy |
 |
| it's their new favourite game! |
 |
| Finished planting the hedge, Jordan topping it off |
We also took 2 trips to the water park to stay cool, on Tuesday with the Roersma's
And on Thursday with our Mommy and Kiddie friends
 |
| Jaxon watching the machine work |
 |
| More boys now watching the machine |
 |
| sharing snacks with friends |
We also had a fun visit with some friends on Wednesday and went to Oma and Opa's on Friday.
Jaxon's latest thing is asking where something comes from... mostly food, where do bananas come from? where do pears come from? where does bacon come from? and the list continues with anything he eats. He also is obsessed with scissors lately, just loves to cut paper, which I will let him sit at the table and use scissors to cut paper... Thursday afternoon he decided cutting paper wasn't enough and made a nice big bald spot on the top of his head, he cut it SO short, the next day we went to my parents to borrow their buzzer to make it all even. I couldn't even get mad when I saw what he had done I just laughed so hard because he looked so funny!
 |
| Before |
 |
| After |
Hudson was 4 months old yesterday, and what a wonderful little person he is, always smiling, easy to make giggle and he seems to love his older siblings already! He's a squirmy little guy constantly moving his legs, he almost rolled over a couple days ago too.
We also pulled out the bike trailer this week and Jordan took Jaxon and Alivia out for few rides.
Our mini van adventures continue... we of course had the major overheating/ break down coming home from Vancouver a few months ago, you can read about that
here. It seemed Jordan got the problem fixed and the van was running well, for the past month and a half or so though it was starting to act up again and I would have to fill up with antifreeze every time I drove anywhere and I could really only drive for about 15 minutes otherwise it would get too hot. It worked out fine as grocery shopping and any other stores are only about 15 minutes away. Tuesday I took the kids to watch Jordan play hockey, on our way home the temperature shot up straight away and when I pressed on the gas it was making some knocking sound, I pulled over and steam poured out from under the hood and it wouldn't start again- it was a deja vu from a few months ago. Grace had come with me to help watch the kids but neither of us had our cell phone... we flagged someone down and called Bill to come pick us up in his mini van, we left our mini van on the side of the road (were not paying for another tow) and got home around 10. The next day I borrowed Bill's mini van and the kids and I picked up Jordan from work at lunch time.We then drove to our minivan, Jordan put water in it and it started fine since it had been sitting all night, he drove it home and I followed then drove him back to work. He now is in the midst of fixing the problem for good as he realizes there was probably a crack on the engine that he didn't see or think to look for the first time.
That's all for today... Thanks for reading!
Hahahaaaaaa! Oh Jaxon!! You make me laugh :D I like the short hair, though. That pic of him with the cherries is also super cute. And I love the one with Alivia and the screen. Happy 4 months, Hudson!
ReplyDeleteAnd I'm glad Jordan has the van sorted! Hooray! What a blessing handy husbands are! Fun week! Glad we were part of it :)