| I posted this picture to facebook and had an acquaintance think he was a GIRL!!! hahaha it made me laugh! |
Friday, January 18, 2013
10 Months Old
This past Monday my baby boy was 10 months old! I really, really can't believe that in just 2 months he'll be one!!!!! I'm so enjoying him though, he's just so happy and makes us all laugh with his funny faces and noises! He loves to giggle at his siblings when they play peek a boo or when they run and dance around. He also LOVES food, and if you are eating will race up to you and try and swipe it away. He loves his soft fuzzy blanket and will bury his face in it any chance he gets, he's quite the cuddler and I love his little snuggles! Such a sweet little man here's my 'Baby Hudsy' at 10 months!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment