Jaxon has suddenly gone from random scribbled drawings to drawing pictures that actually look like something! He loves to draw cars, and here's a caterpillar he drew the other day, it's so amazing to see these changes as they seem to just grow up on their own without you even trying!!
| Here's Jaxon's first person he ever drew!!!!! (he has lots of legs) |
I had yet another adventure in my mini van- this van will be the thing to give me gray hair, not my children! The story all begins because Hudson had a diaper rash for about 2 weeks, I went to take him to the walk in clinic on December 27 it was after Jordan was home and I left at about 5:30. After driving to 3 different clinics I had to head home because they had all reached their patient limit for the day- how stupid. The next day Jordan was home earlier so I left at 4 and went to the same 3 walk in clinics- all had reached there patient limit already. After almost being in tears and so frustrated I was driving home when the van was smoking like crazy, then the temperature gauge shot up and I had to pull over into a parking lot. After calling Jordan, I found some water still in the back of my van filled it up and waited about 15 minutes- Hudson by this point was screaming so I nursed him to pass more time. I tried to continue home but didn't make it far before it was way too hot to drive, so I called Jordan again and he borrowed his dad's van, his mom watched the kids and he came to meet me. He figured the radiator cracked (a different problem than before) so I drove Hudson home in his dad's van and he slowly drove our van home, stopping every so often to let the engine cool down. The thing I find so funny is that he drives the van to and from work everyday, but it happend when i was driving it on the rare occasion! That being said we were out $200 for a new radiator and Jordan spent the entire weekend getting the van working again- oh and I never took Hudson to the clinic, thankfully I finally found some cream that seemed to work!
| Alivia comforting Daddy was he was very frustrated working on the silly van |
| Bird watching with Grandpa and Grandma- in our own yard, we saw 2 bald eagles! |
| 'mommy' Alivia was nursing her baby while 'daddy' Jaxon looked on, they play this all the time!! |
| sitting in buckets reading books |
![]() |
| Little Hudson loves to look out the window- wishing to be outside I'm sure! |
The kids have also been having SO much fun with their super hero capes!
Daddy also helped us hang up our bird houses, hoping some little birdie families will find them in the spring!
The other night Jaxon asked if he could pray before supper, I was almost in tears for how adorable and wonderful this moment truly was... "Dear Lord, Thank you for Daddy's truck to fix for we can go camping, Thank you for Wivia's birssday party, Thank you for our friends can come to Wivia's birssday party, Thank you for the winter wonderland for Wivia's party, Thank you I can go swimming. In Jesus name AMEN!
Alivia has been having some potty training success! I had tried a few times in the past few months, she always just had accident after accident so I wanted to wait until she was a bit older. The other night she said she had to pee and went a few times before bed. It's been on and off when she wants to try and I haven't been pushing her at all, let her do what feels like. Overnight it was a sudden change and she wanted to pee on the potty and asked me to go the next few times, she went all morning without an accident the first day, by day 3 she's pretty consistent, just having accidents later in the afternoon.
Jaxon started swimming lessons and already loves it, saying on the way there, "I don't like skating I like swimming!!" Don't worry Jaxon we know!! Alivia and Jaxon also started 'gymnastics' at the community centre, we're keeping busy and the kids seem to be enjoying these activities a lot!
This is such a scattered random post so here's a few more random pictures!!
Our yard still turns into a small lake with lots of rain, the kids love playing outside in it. One day Uncle Rob stopped by and played for a bit!
Phew, I think I'm all caught up!





No comments:
Post a Comment