I am always shocked how quickly time goes by when really I shouldn't be, Alivia is 2 1/2 today which means only 6 months until she's 3! This girl is FULL of life and zest and her own strong will, she is definitely my most challenging right now (which I think comes with the age) but she also has a hilarious personality and makes us laugh the easiest too!
I won this dress a few months ago and Alivia LOVES to wear her 'ballerina' dress. It finally fits her better so we did a little photo shoot!
 |
This pretty much sums her up- no matter how much I may dress her
up she will always be getting dirty and playing with the boys! |
Happy half birthday Peanut! We Love YOU!
Totally in love with the one of her running and the one of her looking down and back a little. Way cute. Happy half birthday, Liv! Time goes by so fast! I remember your first weeks :) What a blessing you are! Strong will and all!
ReplyDelete