We had a super fun birthday party last week to celebrate our friend Maria! The kids got to make grass heads (which are now growing) and they are SO excited to get to cut the 'hair'.
| Grass heads are starting to grow! |
The sandbox is by far an all around favourite for all the kids, they are constantly playing together here
Hudson watching Daddy mow the lawn
We put Jaxon in ball hockey for the spring (only 2 classes left) and probably won't be doing it again (at least not through the township). I feel the teachers aren't qualified enough or don't care enough to be teaching the program they do, and I have felt this way for many of the programs we have taken (aside from swimming). It gives him exercise though and Daddy usually take shim so it is a special time for them!
We've also had some rainy days lately... the kids wanted to watch a movie in a fort
Hudson got into my stash of ribbon, he was having so much fun though I didn't have the heart to take it away!
This boy just cracks me up, he's done this for awhile now but if there's shoes lying around he will crawl around with them on his hands
Jaxon picked some peonies for me (with Grandma's help) he has such a sweet heart and always has flowers for me to put in a vase! (usually they're buttercups or daffodils- which I love too!) But these are SO gorgeous!





No comments:
Post a Comment