Monday, October 7, 2013

Apple Barn Farm

We made it out to the Apple Barn Farm again this year, this time Daddy was able to come along- way more fun (and a lot less work for me)! We spent about 3 hours there exploring the farm, trying out all the fun activities, going on a hay ride, picking apples, petting the animals, walking through the corn maze. Hudson went crazy in the little petting zoo and just adored the bunnies (may have been a little too rough at first) but he just giggled and grinned the whole time!
Here's some fun pictures of our adventure...



















1 comment:

  1. These are SO great!! Looks like you had the perfect day for it. My favorite pic is that one of Hudsy walking in the corn maze! So perfect :) I can just picture his face in my head.
    Ps. Are there some widish spots in the corn maze? I'm seriously considering family photos there this year. Something about a corn maze... haha. I'm a nerd. Hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete