Thursday, October 18, 2012

Aldor Acres

 A wonderful fall day spent at the pumpkin patch with wonderful friends! This was our 4th year going, and our 2nd year going with our friends- I think I always look forward to it as much as the kids(maybe more). We got to see the goats and sheep and pet them, go on a hay ride to the pumpkin patch, then check out all the animals in the barn, including the 15 piglets who were only 4 days old!!!!

Jaxon and Esther- holding hands






Petting the goat

Fun with friends!!

Ready for the hay ride!






What an awesome crew! So thankful for fun friends!


Jaxon LOVED the bunnies

4 day old piglets

the kids were mesmerized by the singing pig, by the end everyone was dancing along!

So much fun and so tiring, everyone fell asleep on the way home (except for me), Thanks friends for a wonderful afternoon!

1 comment:

  1. We loved going with you again! I'm glad it worked out.
    I love the one of Esther and jaxon. The one of you and Hudson sitting on the pumpkin is so great. Jaxon's grin holding the pumpkin is priceless! So glad to have you all as friends!

    ReplyDelete