My activities were a bit lacking again this week, a short week due to Thanksgiving Monday but still a valiant effort, I think next week will be better... planning a bit more is the key!
Jaxon practicing his letter E! He is getting so good at printing in such a short time!
We of course ate eggs... a lot of them, boiled eggs for breakfast one morning, fried eggs and bacon for dinner, we also had dino egg oatmeal (Jaxon has it Oma's house so it was a special treat for home). We also bought mini egg chocolates (because they're my favourite). We tried a new vegetable- Eggplant. I have never tried it in my life, neither had Jordan so I looked online for a recipe that incorporated eggplant in it, and the rest of the ingredients sounded normal so I made it. It was by far the most disgusting meal I had ever made, the kids picked the noodles out and didn't even complain about the taste, Jordan and I on the other hand had a hard time gagging it down.
We went on our weekly trip to the zoo...
 |
| Our zoo Buddies, Caszie and her neice! |
 |
| Humming bird egg on the left- Ostrich egg on the right! |
 |
| Alivia and the Elephant- unfortunately not real... |
 |
| Elk |
 |
| Eland |
We also did a counting activity, using our fingers and white paints we made the corresponding number of 'eggs' to the number in the box.
No comments:
Post a Comment