After meeting on the band trip, and seeing each other at school the rest of the year (but not really talking much) we really got to know each other over the summer, as we only lived 5 minutes down the road. We hung out all the time and the more I saw him the more I wanted to see him. Our relationship has obviously seen many changes over 10 years so here's a little highlight of our adventure...
We of course got to see each other every day at school for 2 years
We went to 2 Christmas Banquets and on another band trip together
Being a year older I graduated in 2005
Jordan graduated the following year in 2006
We got engaged in October 2006, dinner in White Rock and an evening in Vancouver taking photos (which was of our favourite thing to do together) but no proposal until the next morning. He had arranged with my parents and came over and woke me up dressed in his suit. I asked him if I was dreaming!
We played soccer together, and Jordan played (and still plays hockey)
We went on hikes
Bike trips
And vacations with the family
I knew early on Jordan was going to be an amazing Dad as he was so great with Mya- and she ADORED him!
I graduated from Langley College with my Early Childhood Education Certificate and finished my practicum just a few weeks before our wedding, Jordan graduated from the University of the Fraser Valley and finished his Aircraft Structures Technician program just 2 weeks before our wedding.
We got married on August 17, 2007
Then of course came the 7 week backing honeymoon in Europe
We went camping in Oregon the following summer
We still went for rides on the motorcycle
We got pregnant with our first baby
Jaxon was born on March 30, 2009
Then a whole new adventure began and MANY family traditions were created
We still went camping and went on hikes
Then we added another baby to the family
On December 24, 2010 our sweet little Alivia was born
There were of course lots of birthdays to celebrate
Weddings
And you can't forget about camping!
15 months later another little one would join us
Our third baby Hudson was born on March 14, 2012
We bought a new house and moved in with my parents for 2 months when Hudson was only a week old
The babies just keep on growing...
We still go on bike rides...
We bought a big machine
and those kids just keep on growing...
I can truly look back over 10 years and see how blessed I have been, with health, happiness, experiences and of course the most beautiful family I could never have imagined for myself!
Thank you Jordan for an amazing 10 years and I pray for many, many more spent by your side!



























Well that was a fun trip down memory lane! wow!! Ten years!! God has truly blessed you together and with some pretty fantastic children. So fun to see these pics. I think I've seen most of them at some point but it's been a while. LOVE how he proposed. Very special. Thanks for sharing and cheers to another 70 or 80 years!
ReplyDelete