Sunday, May 19, 2013

Ten on Ten

Over a week late, but better late than never!
I've been stretching myself a little to thin lately and it's catching up to me, feeling run down and exhausted and like I can't keep up with ANYTHING!
I remembered in the morning but forgot a few hours during the day so here we start at 8:30am, already outside in the sandbox

9:30 am- our friends came over and I forgot to take a picture
10:30 am- watermelon time

11:30am- playing in the sandbox with friends

12:30pm- little climber loves to sit in the big chairs

1:30 pm- blueberry smoothie face

2:30pm- Hudson having his first popsicle, yummy mango and peach!

3:30pm- movie time inside, I was so tired!
4:30pm- Daddy's home from work (Jaxon took this picture)

This was probably around 8:30pm- after playing and giggling for half an hour in Hudson's crib I went in when it was quiet and found them asleep together... melted my heart!

So not quite a ten on ten but an good day anyways!

No comments:

Post a Comment