Another success!
Again another idea from pinterest!
These DIY (Do It Yourself) ruffled curtains were exactly what I pictured for Alivia's super girly pink room, apparently if you buy curtains like this from a store they cost about $80... YIKES, definitely could never justify spending that on curtains. This tutorial was super easy to follow and even my amateur sewing skills got me through it you can find out how to make you own curtains here.
Mine ending up costing about $16 as the sheets were $8 each, still a sweet deal for these beautiful curtains. As with my other project I ended up adjusting the pattern, making 2 short curtains instead of one long one, I had to add a sort ruffle right along the top as I think I measured wrong somewhere along the line. I'm super thrilled with them though and here's my end result!
![]() |
| I left the sowing machine for 30 seconds to pin my material together and Jaxon fell asleep under the table |
| TA DA! |
| Pretty curtains and 'mobile' (I also made) |
| I love them, so girly! |

No comments:
Post a Comment