Father's Day.
What a wonderful thing to celebrate- the Father's in our lives who I couldn't live without! My wonderful husband who is an amazing Daddy to our 3 little munchkins, my Dad who was and is always there for us, and my Father in law who raised such a wonderful guy!
We had a pretty lazy day full of eggs!
Jordan LOVES eggs, anything to do with eggs so the day started off with bacon and fried eggs and cinnamon buns for breakfast. Since we of course let him sleep in breakfast was a bit late and so we didn't really have lunch (but we were going to have egg salad sandwiches) For dinner we had fettucine alfredo with chicken and egg caesar salad, also in honour of egg day, I mean Father's Day I made egg nog- a favourite Christmas treat, now a favourite holiday treat!
I took pictures of the kids this week and put it together in photoshop and got an 8x10 picture printed out, I love how it turned out- especially the picture of the 3 kids, and I used it instead of trying to get one of all of them smiling because it is a wonderful reminder of how life with 3 can be! Jordan loved it too!
Here is my wonderful man and the 3 reasons he gets to celebrate today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2012
(101)
-
▼
June
(15)
- A Little of This and a Little of That
- Funny Faces
- These Days
- Cereal Necklaces, Puffy Paint and Painted Bread
- Men's Shirt Refashion
- Marble Racing, Elephant Toothpaste and Bubbles!
- Playing Catch Up
- Father's Day
- DIY Ruffled Curtains
- Memory Lane
- Little Miss Sunshine
- Cloud Dough, Fruit Roll Ups & 'Fireworks'
- Ten on Ten
- My Crafts and Projects- Rose Barrettes
- Settling in
-
▼
June
(15)

Cute :) sounds like a perfect relaxing and fun day. Cute pics- I love how they're not "perfect" but real. Ours were similar :)
ReplyDeleteHappy fathers day to Jordan!