Sunday, June 10, 2012

Ten on Ten

Hard to believe another month has gone by but it's already the tenth again!
Here's some snapshots from our day...

1pm- Alivia looking at the shampoo sample we got from the store

2pm- My 2 boys napping on the couch
 3pm- Sowing Alivia's curtains for her room

 4pm- Enjoying some sunshine outside

 5pm- Still outside, going for a walk around the property with Daddy

 6pm- Alivia tickling Hudson's toes- he's not loving it

 7pm- Hanging out with Daddy!

 8pm- Getting ready for storytime, Alivia's upset because I moved her bottle away for the picture and Jaxon just loves to make faces

 9pm- One clean Happy Baby

10pm- Time for bed




and here's the link:

ten on ten button

3 comments:

  1. Oh! I totally forgot to do this today!
    So cool that you did! Love your new couch! Excited to see the place! The kids have grown so big! Looks like a fun day i'm glad we had some sun :) see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I used enough exclamation marks. Haha. Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never enough exclamation marks! haha I'm guilty of that too.
    So excited to see you guys, yes we love our 'new' couch off craigslist!
    And the SUN was wonderful, starting to feel like summer

    ReplyDelete