My youngest baby is already 3 months old, I wish time would slow down just a little (well only on certain days) but here's a look back to my older babies when they were 3 months.
Jaxon at 3 months old weighed 16lbs. 15 oz. and was 25.5 inches long
Alivia at 3 months old weighed 13lbs. 2 oz. and was 23 inches long
Hudson is now 3 months old and weighs 15lbs. 10oz and is 24 1/2 inches long.
| (yes he is purposely wearing the same sleeper as Jaxon was) |
I feel like Hudson was by far my biggest but Jaxon was actually bigger! I think because I had my tiny little Alivia in between Hudson just seems SO big, and I took this picture earlier in the week of my three children- Hudson is catching up to Alivia pretty quickly (they now wear the same size diaper!!!!)

No comments:
Post a Comment