Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Button Booties

I caved and bought my first pattern.
It was a sad day as I have learned from my husband how to be cheap and find free stuff online. There are SO many free online patterns too, but anytime I tried to make them, the size was wrong or it was only one size and I don't have enough experience to try and figure out the pattern in a different size. Anyways, I bought the pattern and love the results and will be able to use it over and over again!
Here is the link to the blog where I purchased the pattern (there are so many others I would love to buy as well).
She also has some great free patterns too!

I first made a pair for Alivia which are just adorable and she loves to wear them, she gets quite upset if I take them off. Since they were easy to make and actually turned out I also made a pair for my little baby (if it's a girl of course- it will probably be a boy as I've made MANY tiny newborn size girly hats/ shoes/ headbands but we will see soon!)

Here are my results!





1 comment:

  1. Angela, these are SO great!!
    I love how well they fit Alivia's feet! Often they don't stay on well but these are amazing!
    well done :)
    And I agree... Often the best patterns you need to pay for. But in the end it's so worth it as you have a much better end product :)

    ReplyDelete