Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Crocheted Angry Bird

If you have a smartphone or iphone you've probably heard of the game 'Angry Birds', it is one of those silly things that is so addicting- even for my almost 3 year old. Jaxon always asks to play the bird game on Daddy's phone. If you don't know the game, you basically have these little birds that you shoot out of a slingshot and try to destroy structures and get rid of the green pigs- see it's so silly!

I found this pattern to make a crocheted angry bird and just had to make it for Jaxon, it was super easy and worked up in a couple hours. Here is the link to the pattern:


I did make a little change to it as Jaxon saw the picture and said he looked scary, so I changed the angle of his eyebrows and now he just looks a little worried. But Jaxon loves it and that makes me happy, as I'm always making girly slippers and booties and hats I needed to make something just for him!
Here's Jaxon's 'Angry Bird':

1 comment:

  1. Angela, that's so fun!! I love this! and how fun for Jaxon to have something super cool and NOT girls all for himself. I like yours better as well :) What a fun toy. You're making me want to learn to crochet!

    ReplyDelete