Sunday, March 11, 2012

A Pregnancy Update

This pregnancy for the most part has gone by so fast and I can't believe my due date is only 10 days away, that being said I never thought with my third baby I would still be pregnant at this point! Jaxon was born 9 days early so I would have had him tomorrow, and Alivia was 3.5 weeks early so this might be the most pregnant that I've ever been.
I'm feeling pretty exhausted and discouraged right now as I have had 2 full days of false labour now. Friday I was having contractions all day, all were painful but they were random and at different intervals, around 5pm they became stronger and about 5 minutes apart, just as I was contemplating phoning the midwife... it stopped. Yesterday was almost exactly the same, lots of contractions throughout the day, about 5:30pm it seemed like the real deal but then just stopped. The past 2 nights though I have been able to sleep better than I have in months, and I am soooo thankful for that. I never had any false labour with my first 2, as soon as I got contractions they were strong, painful and 3-5 minutes apart right away, so this is a whole different situation for me.
On the positive side Jordan has fixed the mini van! Yesterday he got it running, and is now just finishing up putting the bumper, hood, tires back on. Jaxon and I cleaned and vaccuuumed the inside yesterday (hoping that would help kick start labour), so now it looks and smells clean too! After many months and WAY too many hours spent out in the workshop in the evenings and on weekends is such a relief to know we have a running vehicle that can fit our whole family. Jordan has by far out done himself on this one and impressed me beyond words- I LOVE that guy!
Hopefully there will be some baby news to report very soon, I think I might go a little crazy if I make it to my due date (or past...)

No comments:

Post a Comment